Monday, June 8, 2009

Tilburg

The first day we were in Tilburg, everyone was really tired. Now I know what jetlag is!

I got to walk Sam, my uncle's and aunt's dog. Sam is very playful and can sometimes be rough because he is still only a puppy--10 months old. Sam likes to play with his soccer ball and he likes to run after any ball and little American boys!

The house is really cool--it has three stories! My room was on the very top floor! It was big and I got to flip around!

We went to the mall and I got toys. The mall was ok. We also went to a themepark. My favorite ride was this pirate ship that went back and forth--it was awesome! We ordered hamburgers and fries at the park, but the hamburger was like nothing I have ever eaten before! It was nasty! It was squishy inside!

I had a scare at Uncle Frank's and Aunt Marjo's. I had just gone to ask my stepdad, Thomas a question and I came down the stairs and my foot slipped. I started falling down and fell from like the ninth step to like the third step! It was scary, but I am okay! I just got a tiny injury...my arm is a bit sore.

Also, we played soccer and I lost to Thomas and I lost to Thomas pretty badly. We left Tilburg on Sunday to come to Hoogezand.

1 comment:

  1. Oops! Sorry about the fall; I'm glad you're okay, and I'm so glad you're having a good time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    Your daddy and I love and miss you!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete