Monday, June 8, 2009

Hoogezand = High Sand

The drive to Hoogezand took 2.5 hours and I was sleepy so I missed a lot of the drive. When we got here, I got a new soccer ball from Ma'Iny. I got to meet my Uncle Peter and Aunt Anna. I played soccer with the new ball and went up against, Frank and Peter and won by one point. It was one against two and I still won! I did lose to Thomas because I was a little tired.

Many Dutch children came to see me and my little sister. They looked in the window. There were like 11 kids outside ringing the bell and I was like "What in the world?! I am famous!" A girl waved to me from the ground when I was in my bedroom. She was tall and looked 15 or so.

We had supper together. Tomato soup with meatballs and the bread was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone here always knew you were awesome, so it doesn't surprise me that you would be famous there.
    See you soon...love you!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete